BLINKY BILL THE MOVIE
DIGITAL APP COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
1. Information on how to enter the ‘Blinky Bill the Movie’ digital app competition (Competition) and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
PART B – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
3. The Promoter is Blinky Bill the Movie Productions Pty Limited (ABN 54 601 900 403) whose registered office is at 62-68 Church Street, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia (Promoter).
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER
4. The Competition is open only to individuals who “like” the Blinky Bill the Movie Facebook page (located athttps://www.facebook.com/BlinkyBill) (Facebook Page) and who reside in Australia as at the date of entry into the Competition.
5. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Competition and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER
6. Entries to the Competition close on Friday 18 September 2015 at 5.00pm (AEST) (Closing Time).
7. To enter the Competition, entrants must post their written submission as instructed on the Facebook Page prior to the Closing Time.
8. Entry in the Competition is free excluding internet connection charges. Entrants of the Competition can only submit one entry.
9. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
10. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
11. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
12. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PART E – PRIZE
13. There is a prize to be won as part of the Competition. The winning entrant will receive classic Blinky Bill books and plush. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the contents of the prize pack, as and when necessary, prior to delivery to the prize winner.
14. The prize must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take the prize for any reason.
15. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by private message on Facebook in order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it. The winning entrant will receive the prize within 28 days after the Closing Time.
PART F – NO LIABILITY
16.The prize may come with guarantees from the prize provider that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable, and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition, or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or due to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who undermines the fairness of the competition (by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants), to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any direction given under state regulations, or any written directions given by a relevant regulatory authority.
19. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New South Wales law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales Australia.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media network.
23. Some information the winning entrants will be asked to provide to the Promoter (other than on Facebook) may be personal information protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and related legislation.